St. Paul's Hospital
PHC Knowledge Translation (KT) Community of Practice
Aggie Black RN MPH
Director of Health Services & Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation
Research Associate, CHÉOS
This session will offer suggestions and approaches to publishing your project findings, including how to select a journal, importance of your background literature review, the new group of journals dedicated to publishing patient- oriented research, and more!
If joining by webinar …
Supported OS: Windows XP (SP3)+; MacOX 10.7+.
Supported browsers: Windows IE 11+; Edge 12+; Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; Safari 7+
- Click the Meeting Link: https://bcahsn.zoom.us/j/932477792 (Webinar space opens at 11:45 AM.)
- Zoom will launch immediately or prompt you for more action. If you are unable to download the Zoom app because of firewall restrictions, you can launch the webinar from your browser.
- When prompted, select “Computer Audio” and then click “Join audio by computer”.
• Do not select “Phone call” option for this webinar. If you use the number provided by Zoom, long distance charges will apply.
- If your computer does not have audio capabilities, you can use the audio teleconference option. Call 1-855-703-8395 (toll free) and use meeting ID number 932 477 792.
For more details:
Aggie Black (Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and KT)
Emily Zamora (Clinical Resource Dietitian, PHC)