Designed to support point-of-care staff who do not have research experience, the Practice-based Research Challenge will:
- HELP you learn about research and conduct your own clinical practice project
- PROVIDE information, mentorship, and funding
- ANSWER a question you have about your own clinical practice or in an area of interest
Patient- and Family-Centred Care continues to be a focus; all teams will be supported to include patient/family input in their projects.
For more information
2. Attend the Q&A Session on Tuesday, January 15, noon-1 PM (Dining Room 3, 4th Floor, Providence Bldg, SPH)
3. Or contact Aggie Black (Director of Research & KT) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-682-2344
Download the 2019 Research Challenge Guidelines here.