Page template : page-events.php
Search terms :
PHC Clinical Research Education Lunch and Learn Series
Regulatory Affairs and Quality Officer, BCAHSN — Clinical Trials BC
Compliance Trends 2019
Part of ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements includes keeping abreast of the global and local findings and trends to determine what regulatory agencies are focusing on. This session presents:
- Major Influences from 2019
- Top 10 Local Trends – Local focus and problem areas
- Current Findings – from the most influential regulatory agencies (November 2019 Global Compliance Report) in the site and sponsor categories
- Summary takeaways – tips on what to expect or watch for (based on new programs, new regulations, new technologies or initiatives)
The Lunch and Learn Series is a recurring educational series aimed at research coordinators. Each meeting is generally eligible for continuing education credit through SoCRA.
See the Lunch and Learn page for upcoming speakers and topics
PHC Knowledge Translation (KT) Community of Practice
Aggie Black RN MPH
Director of Health Services & Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation
Research Associate, CHÉOS
This session will offer suggestions and approaches to publishing your project findings, including how to select a journal, importance of your background literature review, the new group of journals dedicated to publishing patient- oriented research, and more!
If joining by webinar …
Supported OS: Windows XP (SP3)+; MacOX 10.7+.
Supported browsers: Windows IE 11+; Edge 12+; Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; Safari 7+
- Click the Meeting Link: https://bcahsn.zoom.us/j/932477792 (Webinar space opens at 11:45 AM.)
- Zoom will launch immediately or prompt you for more action. If you are unable to download the Zoom app because of firewall restrictions, you can launch the webinar from your browser.
- When prompted, select “Computer Audio” and then click “Join audio by computer”.
• Do not select “Phone call” option for this webinar. If you use the number provided by Zoom, long distance charges will apply.
- If your computer does not have audio capabilities, you can use the audio teleconference option. Call 1-855-703-8395 (toll free) and use meeting ID number 932 477 792.
For more details:
Aggie Black (Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and KT)
Emily Zamora (Clinical Resource Dietitian, PHC)
KT Community of Practice
Linda Li, PhD, M.Sc., B.Sc. (PT).
Associate Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Medicine, UBC
Canada Research Chair in Patient-Oriented Knowledge Translation
Harold Robinson/Arthritis Society Chair in Arthritic Diseases, UBC
Senior Scientist, Arthritis Research Canada
Patient Engagement in Research
The TI Methods Speaker Series are offered free of charge and everyone is welcome, but space is limited, registered participants will be given priority. The event is usually held at noon on the last Wednesday of each month in Rudy North Lecture Theatre (CBH 101) in the Centre for Brain Health, UBC Point Grey Campus. Remote attendance is possible by videoconference, you will receive the link after you register.
Subscribe to filtered calendar