Work in Progress (WiP) presentations take place at St. Paul’s Hospital in the Hurlburt Auditorium on alternating Wednesdays from 12:00–1:00 PM. These seminars provide investigators with an opportunity to present ongoing research, obtain feedback from colleagues and peers, and make new connections for their projects. Talks are open, and a light lunch is served.
- September 27, 2017: Beth Snow, Scientist, CHÉOS, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, SFU
- October 11, 2017: Shirin Kaylan, Scientist, CHÉOS, Assistant Professor, Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, UBC
- October 25, 2017: Robin Cohen, Research Director and Full Professor, Division of Palliative Care, McGill University and Rick Sawatzky, Scientist, CHÉOS, Associate Professor, School of Nursing, Trinity Western University
- November 8, 2017: Sean Hardiman, PhD Candidate, Division of Health Services & Policy, School of Population and Public Health, UBC
- November 22, 2017: Nick Bansback, Scientist, CHÉOS, Assistant Professor, School of Population and Public Health, UBC
- November 6, 2017: Amy Salmon, Scientist, CHÉOS
- April 11, 2017: Alec Balasescu, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Urban Studies, SFU